Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween video spooktacular

In lieu of writing another op-ed about one of the many games I enjoy, I've decided that for Halloween I will share a few music videos/songs that get me into the Halloween spirit any time of the year. Some of these I've already posted on Re:Generator Magazine, but some are favourites that I would probably post regardless of the day. Please enjoy the picks and feel free to suggest your own!

First, a short film featuring Teller from the comedy-magic duo Penn & Teller about the zombie overtaking of Las Vegas. Very awesome, fun, and intriguing, plus, Teller speaks!




Oingo Boingo, being my number one favourite band, of course gets a little favouritism from me.

Just Another Day by Oingo Boingo



Insanity by Oingo Boingo



Remains of the Day by Danny Elfman, for Corpse Bride








Wolfen by E Nomine



Mitternacht by E Nomine



Creature from the Black Leather Lagoon by The Cramps (NSFW)



SpoOky by God Module (Audio only)



Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper (Non-Muppet Show version)



Feed My Frankenstein by Alice Cooper



Do They Know It's Halloween? by Beck, The Arcade Fire, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Devendra Banhart, Sum 41, Feist, Anna Waronker, Thurston Moore, Buck 65, David Cross, Gino Washington, Les Savy Fav, Malcolm McLaren, Dntel, Rilo Kiley, Roky Erickson, Smoosh, Peaches, Sparks, Sloan, Wolf Parade



Lotion by The Greens Keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment