Thursday, November 5, 2009

Founder of San Diego Comic Con Passes Away - San Diego 6




Founder of San Diego Comic Con Passes Away - San Diego 6

Yes, sad but true, he is gone. Though I never met him, I can thank him for opening my eyes to the wonders of a convention and how it can bring you close to those that you admire and, in some case, worship, without seeming too creepy. Mostly because there is always someone else to out-creep you, and that makes me feel better about myself.

I've only attended SDCC once and it was a mind-blowing experience. One that I still haven't fully recorded in written format, but if you'd like to read the first and only production of my elusive SDCC review, you can find it at Re:Generator: SDCC in the eyes of a small girl.

Perhaps at the passing of it's founding father, I may revisit my adventures at San Diego Comic Con one last time and post a op-ed memoir, one that will confuse and baffle and maybe make little sense. We'll see.

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment